This is your E.H.M. Bracelet.
這個是你的電子監控腳環
It's a gps-enabled monitor that confines you
它內置GPS的監控器
to a 5,000-foot radius of the base unit.
把你限制在五千英尺的活動范圍內
Tamper with the base,
損壞設備
step outside of the perimeter,
或是越過限制活動范圍
and this light turns from green to red.
這個警示燈都會從綠色變成紅色
If it stays red longer than 30 seconds,
如果紅燈閃爍超過三十秒
it'll notify us that you violated house arrest.
監控器將告知我們 你違反了軟禁條例
And if that happens?
如果真發生了這種事會怎樣
He goes back to jail for the duration of the trial.
他將被遣返回監獄 直到審訊期結束
Do you understand these conditions?
所有注意事項你都清楚了嗎
Have a good day.
祝你愉快
Ohh. Oh, god. I'm sorry.
天吶 對不起
It's okay. You're home now.
沒事了 你回家了
Hey. I'm ready for Day One.
我準備好迎接開學第一天啦
You still picking me up?
你還來接我嗎
Picking you up?
我去接你
Please.
拜托
How can you even ask that, like everything's fine,
你怎么問得出口 裝得跟沒事似的
lke you didn't just screw me over?
就好像你根本沒暗算過我
What are you talking about?
你在說什么呢
You sold me out to Mason Treadwell.
你向梅森·特德韋爾出賣了我
"According to Declan Porter,
"據德克蘭·波特所述
precocious young Charlotte Grayson
年輕早熟的夏洛特·格雷森
was under the influence of
在謀殺案當晚
a mind-erasing cocktail of prescription pain pills and champagne
由于服用了雞尾酒與處方止痛藥
the night of the murder."
而神志不清 意識模糊"
Charlotte.
夏洛特
"Porter insists there was no hooded man on the beach,
"波特堅稱在海灘上并未看到帽衫男
and that the younger Grayson simply invented the theory
格雷森小姐由于擔心哥哥因此受到牽連
when she realized her brother might be implicated."
故蓄意編造了這一切"
You totally lied to him.
你完全是一派胡言
Charlotte, I-I know this is hard for you to hear right now,
夏洛特 我知道你現在無法接受這些
but I promise you that when all of this is over,
但我保證 等這一切結束之后
you're gonna understand.
你會理解的