視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》第一季
Any idea who wired her the money?
是誰給她匯的錢
Well, I didn't get that far,
這還沒查到
but I can tell you, as of three days ago,
但可以告訴你 都過去三天了
she hasn't withdrawn a single cent.
她一分錢都還未取過
What is she waiting for?
她到底在等什么
Maybe... you.
也許是 等你
Look, if you leave now, Jack,
如果你現在離開 杰克
You can get to Montreal by the time the bank opens
你就能在周一早上銀行營業前
monday morning.
趕到蒙特利爾
This morning...
今天早上
you told me to put all this behind me,
你還勸我放下一切 置身度外
and now you want me to stake out a bank?
現在又慫恿我追去那家銀行
No. I want my friend back.
不 我想要得回我的朋友
And you want answers,
而你想要的答案
which you're clearly not gonna get here, so...
明顯在這里找不到答案 所以...
Best-case scenario... you find Amanda,
完美結局 你找到阿曼達
she tells you the whole story, and it turns out to be
她向你坦白全部 最后
one big Shakespearean misunderstanding.
這一切只是個陰差陽錯的誤會
Worst case--
悲慘結局
turns out you've been wasting your time
你為一個職業騙子兼殺人犯
with a career grifter and potentially a murderer.
浪費了大把青春
Just sayin'.
隨便說說