本段對話選自G.I.Joe-The Rise Of Cobra,《特種部隊:眼鏡蛇的崛起》
Gentlemen, Mr. McCullen, CEO of MARS Industries and the builder of these warheads.
先生們,這位是麥卡倫先生。馬爾斯斯工業集團的首席執行官,也是這些彈頭的制造者。
General, clearly you were the security option I should have chosen.
將軍,看來我當初應該選擇你來執行這次任務比較保險。
What did you just say?
你說的什么話?
My team did everything we could out there, and a lot of good men went down.
我的隊員為了這次任務都拼了命,很多好士兵都送了命。
Yeah, but not you.
對,但你沒有。
That mission was classified, so clearly someone sold us out.
這次行動是絕密的,所以很明顯有人出賣了我們。
I spent 10 years and 13 billion Euros creating these four warheads.
我用了10年時間和130億歐元來造這4枚彈頭。
Your job, Captain, was to protect them, and if it wasn't for General Hawk, you'd have failed.
而你的工作,上尉, 就是保護它們,如果不是多虧了霍克將軍,你早就失敗了。
That's not a fair assessment. He followed his orders to the letter.
這樣的評價并不公平,他完全執行了收到的命令。
Well, that wasn't enough.
嗯,但那并不夠。
Now, so the bastards who attacked you can't find you, you need to disable the tracking beacon hidden in the case.
好了,為了不讓襲擊你們的混蛋找到你們,你需要把藏在箱子里的追蹤信號器 關掉。
We already have. Good man.
我們已經關了,好樣的。
But allow me to check them to see if any have been damaged. Open it, please.
不過還是讓我檢查一下有沒有什么損壞吧。請把它打開。
My scan says they're intact, sir.
我的探測器顯示它們完好無損, 先生。
What's the code?
密碼是什么?
5-2-9-4-4-0 Thank you. Please keep me informed of your progress General.
529440謝謝。請時刻讓我知道你們的進展,將軍。