Daniel and I just didn't have room at our place, so...No, no. I'm glad you asked.
丹尼爾和我沒有地方了 因此...不 不 我很高興你能求我幫忙
Now we could...move some things around, give it a good cleaning.I could move most of my tools to the shed.Maybe get you boys a fan when it gets hot.
既然我們能幫忙...把東西搬走 再清理打掃一下,我會把我的工具搬到工具房里去,熱的時候再給你們弄臺電風扇。
Ooh.What do you think?It's great, Dad.Yes. It is. This is perfect.
哦,怎么樣?太完美了 老爸。是的 這太棒了。
Good. Well, it'll be good to see you building something.
那就好 希望你們能做點大事
Good. Hey, keep it neat.Inside and out.Thanks, Mr. J. Mmm.
好了 嘿 保持整潔。里里外外都要整潔。謝謝 杰克先生 呣
We got a shop.Yes, we do.How's it going?Voila.
我們有自己的店面了。是的,怎么樣?搞定
It's gotta be straighter. These have to be more symmetrical.
這應該直一點 那個應該對稱
We have 60 days to complete 50 of these,and you're worried about the symmetry?
我們在兩個月內要做50個主機板。你還在意什么對稱不對稱嗎?
Steve, nobody cares about the look of the board.I care. Well, that's just great.
史蒂夫 沒有人會在意主板的樣子,我在意 好吧 挺不錯。
But we were out of time the minute you made that stupid promise.
你夸口兩個月就交貨的時候 我們就制定時間不多了
You're right.Need help.
你說得對,我們需要人幫忙。