Who was that?It's Paul Terrell. Oh.Who?
那個人誰是啊?那是保羅·特里爾 哦 誰?
So what kind of investment are we talking about here?Jesus, Steve. I said I was interested, not buying.
你想要投資多少錢?天啊 史蒂夫 我只是說我有興趣 沒說我想買
I know. But you're also not the only interested party.
我知道 但你不是唯一的對我們感興趣的意向買家
Oh, really? I'm not? No.You're not. Hmm.That's interesting.
啊 不是吧? 我不是唯一的 不是的,你不是 呣,有點意思。
Because it sure seemed that way the other night at Homebrew.
那天晚上在Homebrew會場上的情況看起來可不樂觀啊
You think that's the first stop that we made?We've been all over The Valley Oh, well, then you already have a retailer.
你以為那是我們去的第一個會場嗎?全硅谷我們都去過了。哦 呃 你已經找到了零售商
I got offers.Look, Paul. My middle name's Paul.My dad's name is Paul.
有那么幾個報價。聽我說 保羅 我全名里面也有保羅。我爸也是
Bunch of Pauls. I'm...I think we're kindred spirits here.
一群人叫保羅 我...我認為 我們有共同點
We're both businessmen that operate from our gut.And my gut tells me to give you this opportunity.
我們都是有著非凡直覺的商人,直覺告訴我 你應該抓住機會跟我們做生意。
I'm thinking $400 per machine, for 50 units, paid at the time of delivery.$400 for a hundred units, a third up front.
我考慮400美元一臺 要50臺 貨到付款。400美元一臺 定貨100臺 預付三分之一的款
We're not negotiating.Yes, we are.Okay. I'll pay $450 per machine. $450.
我不想討價還價。不 我想。好吧 我付450美元一臺 450美元
On delivery, nothing up front. I know it's asking a lot, Steve.But it's a big payoff if you deliver.
貨到付款 不預付 我知道很有挑戰 史蒂夫,這可是一大筆錢 如果你能按時交貨。
When I deliver.$500 per unit and you've got a deal.All right. You got 90 days.I'll have it in 60.
我交貨的時候...500美元一臺就成交。好吧 三個月內交貨。兩個月就夠了