Classic Statements
經典語句
1. We're delivering old stockpiles... but I'll accept all new correspondence.
1. 我們在投遞舊的儲存信件……但我收到的都是全新的。
2. I used to live at the lake house, and then I moved. Now I live at 1620 North Racine in Chicago. I'd appreciate it if you would forward my mail if you get any.
2. 我曾經住在湖邊的房子里,后來我搬走了。現在我住在芝加哥北雷辛區1620號,如果你幫我把信轉寄過來我會很感激你的。
3. I'm headed south with the mail.
3. 我要帶著這些信件去南方。
4. Quite a sight, huh, Ellie? Uh! Mail's here.
4. 挺壯觀的哈,艾麗?啊,信來了。
5. I want to send this letter by registered mail.
5. 我想以掛號信方式寄這封信。
6. How long does it take for an air mail letter to get to America?
6. 航空信寄到美國要花多少時間?
7. I'd like to send the parcel by airmail.
7. 我想用空運寄這個包裹。
8. I wonder if this letter is overweight. What's the postage for airmail to UK?
8. 不知道這封信超重沒有?往美國寄航空信的郵資是多少?
9. Give me a postal order, please. How long will it take to get to Shanghai?
9. 請給我一張匯款單。這筆錢什么時候能匯到上海?
10. Can I have this money order cashed?
10. 我可以在這兒兌現匯款單嗎?