第21周 郵寄
熒屏情景:
星期五 快遞 片段選自《對面的惡女看過來》第1季第2集 10 Things I Hate About You S01E02 05:21--06:20
Father: Carla, hi.
爸爸:卡拉,嗨。
Carla: She's adorable.
卡拉:她好可愛。
Father: Don't be foolish. She's fifteen. She's dangerous.
爸爸:不要被她騙了。十五歲的年紀正是危險的時候呢。
Carla: Oh, I was the same way. Now the only thing dangerous in my life is the chance in this package is anthrax. You did not order any, did you?
卡拉:哦,我也是過來人。現在我生活中唯一的危險就是這個包裹中是否有炭疽熱。你不會買了吧?
Father: Oh, no, I... It's some model plane.
爸爸:哦,沒,我……這是個飛機模型。
Carla: That's sweet. Here's your toy.
卡拉:好可愛。給,你的玩具。
Father: Toy? Model planes are collectors' items. That stage fit dog fights, mmm...tu tu tu...
爸爸:玩具?飛機模型可是收藏家的物品。是我讓小狗打架的對象。
Carla: How should I judge. I'm hooked on Guitar hero. I like to pretend Stevie Nicks. Well, before she started looked like a weaken bag lady.
卡拉:我怎么能評價你呢?我沉迷于“吉他英雄”。我最喜歡自己扮成史蒂夫·尼克。當然是她變成無家可歸的女巫之前。
Father: Guitar hero? Huh, what's that?
爸爸:吉他英雄?那是什么?
Carla: It's a guitar Karaoke singing. You should come over some time to feel by yourself. You see, I have two guitars, we could form a band.
卡拉:是吉他卡拉OK游戲。什么時候有空你可以過來體驗一下。我有兩把吉他,呃,我們可以成立個樂隊。
Father: I'd love to. But I have a band already.
爸爸:我很愿意。但是我已經有伴了。
Carla: Of course you are. Lesson learned, never hit on a man wearing gloves.
卡拉:當然了。教訓:永遠不要對戴著手套的男人獻殷勤。