The pirates jumped on it like cats upon a mouse.
那幫海盜像貓見了老鼠一樣撲過去。
Very pretty,said George,but how are we going to get away with the treasure,when we have no ship?
這太好了,喬治說,可是咱們沒有船,怎么把財寶運走?
You tell me,George!shouted Silver.
該你告訴我,喬治!西爾弗嚷道。
You and the others lost the ship;I found the treasure.
你和他們丟掉了船;我找到了寶藏。
But I'll not be your captain any longer!
但我將不再當你們船長了。
Silver for capn!shouted the pirates.
西爾弗當船長!那幫海盜喊道。
After a moment,the sea cook smiled.George,he said.
過了一會兒,船上的廚子笑了。喬治,他說,
I think you'll have to wait a while before you get another chance to be captain.
你想當船長還得等上一段時間。
Early in the morning Dr Livesey came to the stockade.
第二天一早李甫西大夫就來到寨子。
We've a surprise for you,doctor,Silver called out.We've a little stranger here.
我們有件意想不到的事告訴你,大夫,西爾弗說。我這兒有位小客人。
The doctor was now inside the stockade.Not Jim?
大夫已經進了寨子。難道是吉姆嗎?
The very same Jim,said Silver.
正是吉姆,西爾弗說。
The doctor stopped.Well,well,he said.
大夫停住腳步。好吧,他說。
Then he went on,Let's see these sick men of yours,Silver.
先去看你的病人吧,西爾弗。
A moment afterwards,he entered the house.
他隨即走進木屋,
With one look at me,he went to his work among the sick.
看了我一眼,然后去看那些病人。
關于《金銀島》
《金銀島》(又譯《寶島》)是史蒂文森所有作品中流傳最廣的代表作,其故事情節起源于史蒂文森所畫的一幅地圖。