They're going to kill you,Jim,said Silver when the two of us were alone,and they're going to stop me being their captain.
他們要殺掉你,吉姆,屋里就剩我們兩個人時西爾弗說。他們不想讓我當船長了。
When I looked into that bay and saw the ship was gone,I knew it was all over.
當我向海灣望去,看見船失蹤了,我就知道全完了。
Now,I'll save your life,if I can,but it must be a bargain-you must save Long John from dying under the law.
現在我要救你,但我們必須講條件—你也得幫高個兒約翰免上絞架。
I'll do what I can,I told him.
我能做的一定去做,我說。
There's trouble coming,Jim,he said.And talking of trouble,
就要有麻煩了,吉姆,他說。說到麻煩,
why did the doctor give me the map?
大夫為什么把那張圖給我?
I stared at him in great surprise.Why indeed?
我盯著他,臉上露出驚訝的表情。為什么呢?
Well,he did,Silver went on.And that's strange.
真的,他把圖交給我了,西爾弗繼續說。這里面一定有文章。
The door opened and the five pirates came in.
門開了,五個海盜走進來。
They pushed one man forward and he gave something to Silver.
他們把其中一個人往前推,那個人交給西爾弗一樣東西。
The sea cook looked at what the man had given him.
這位海上廚子看了看同伙給他的東西。
The black spot!he said.He turned the paper over.What's this?No longer captain.
黑券!他說道,然后看紙的背面。寫的什么?下臺!
You're becoming quite a leading man in this crew,George Merry.
你在這伙人中確實是個人物,喬治,
You'll be capn next,I suppose.
我猜接下來一定是你當船長。
But tell me what's wrong.
告訴我為什么。

關于《金銀島》
充滿冒險樂趣、驚心動魄、精彩生動的金銀島,絕對讓你有高潮迭起、意想不到的深刻體驗!