I'll tell you what's wrong!said George.
我來告訴你為什么!喬治說。
First,you made too many mistakes on this trip.
第一,在這次航行中你犯了不少錯誤。
Second,you let the enemy out of this trap for nothing.
第二,你白白從這地方把敵人放走了。
And then there's this boy.
還有就是這個孩子的事。
Is that all?asked Silver quietly.
還有嗎?西爾弗沉著地問。
It's enough,replied George.
這些就足夠了,喬治說。
Well,I'll answer you,said Silver.
好吧,現在我回答你,西爾弗說。
You all know what I wanted but you wouldn't listen,would you?
你們都知道我想如何行事,但你們都沒聽,對嗎?
In my plan,we'd be on the Hispaniola now,every dead man alive and the treasure on ship,by thunder!
如果照我說的去做,我們早已回到伊斯帕尼奧拉號上,不會死一個人,船上裝滿了財寶!
Next,this boy.Well,we'll use him to bargain with.
還有,這個孩子?,F在我們得用他來講條件。
He might be our last chance.
這是我們最后的機會。
And the doctor?
至于那大夫,
You've been glad enough to have a doctor coming to see you every day-you,John,with your head broken…
約翰,你的頭受傷了,你不是曾經很高興大夫每天來照看你嗎?
or you,George,sick and shaking with fever only a few hours ago.
還有你,喬治,幾小時前還發燒發抖,病得不行。
I made a bargain,that's why I letem go!
所以我做了交易,讓他們走了!
He threw a piece of paper on to the floor.
他把一張紙扔到地上,
It was the map with the three crosses.
正是那張畫著三個叉叉的地圖。

關于《金銀島》
史蒂文森的《金銀島》對后世的影響也非常大,《金銀島》在好萊塢已經被數次改拍成電影電視,依舊十分受歡迎。