Uh, rather than wasting more time here,let me make this simple.與其在這里浪費時間不如讓我簡而言之
rather than與其 ... 倒不如
I prefer to walk there rather than take a bus.
與其坐公共汽車去,還不如走路去。
My client is willing to give up her rights to every piece of property except Grayson Manor.我的客戶愿意放棄除了格雷森莊園外的財產
willing to樂于; 愿意
Are you willing to stand surety for your brother?
你愿意當你弟弟的保證人嗎?
I don't know whether he is willing to come.
我不知道他是否愿意來。
give up放棄
He counselled them to give up the plan.
他建議他們放棄這項計劃。
In any case he can not give up it.
他無論如何不會放棄它。
as for the art, all she's asking for is the Renoir,至于藝術品,她只要求得到雷諾阿
as for至于; 關于
As for you, I refuse to have any dealings with you.
至于你,我不想跟你打任何交道。
As for you, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
至于你,你應該感到慚愧。