Man: Hi, Jane. Barry here. Sorry this is a bit rushed, but I need you to fax me a document urgently.
男:你好簡。我是巴里。抱歉有點匆忙,但我需要你立即傳真一份文件給我。
Woman: No problem. What do you need?
女:沒問題。你需要什么文件?
Man: That report I've been writing on recruitment. I haven't printed it off, but you'll find it on my computer. I called it 'jobsplan', all one word. OK?
男:我寫的那份關于招聘的報告。我沒有打印出來,但是你可以在我的電腦里找到。文件名為‘工作計劃’,中間不空格。
Woman: No problem. Which folder is it in? Personnel?
女:沒問題。在哪個文件夾里?人事部么?
Man: That's right. No, no, hang on, um, I created a new folder called Current Reports—it's in there.
男:是的。不,不是,等等,嗯,我建了一個新文件夾叫做當前報告—在這個文件夾里邊。
Woman: OK. I've made a note of that. If I can't locate it, I'll call you back.
女:好的,我記下了。如果我沒找到,我再打給你。
Man: Fine. It's quite a long document by the way. So don't bother sending the appendix. We don't really need that.
男:好的,是一份很長的文件。所以不用把附錄也傳過來,我們不需要附錄。
But include the contents page—that'd be quite useful.
但是目錄頁要傳過來—那個相當有用。
Woman: Shall I send it to you there at Head Office?
女:傳真到總部么?
Man: Um ... let me think. It might be better to fax it to my hotel. Er, no, you're right. Send it here.
男:嗯...讓我想想。最好傳真到我的酒店。嗯,不,你說的沒錯。傳真到總部。
Woman: OK.
女:好的。
Man: Thanks very much. Bye.
男:非常感謝。再見。
n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,