My-My-My dog’s name.
我 我 我家小狗的名字
We had him before I was born.
我家在我出生前就養了
Woofie Woofie.
沃菲
Woof woof woofie Woof, woof, woofie...
噢……沃菲……
Gruber她 有沒有再婚?
Gruber. She remarried?
她說你拋棄了我們
She said you abandoned us.
對不起 我必須遷徙
Sorry, I had to move on.
你知道的 我留下的夠多的了
You know that. I left enough.
我留下的夠多的了
我好冷
I’m cold.
Chilly willy, always cold.
發抖的威利 老是怕冷
Never could stand the cold.
特別怕冷
Wait, you - You had a beard.
等等 你 你那時候有胡子
Yeah, you used to tug on it
嗯 你老愛扯它
To see if it was real.
看看是不是真的
Agh! Will!
啊!威爾!
God.
老天
911, now!
打911 快!
Come on, will.
拜托 威爾
Will.
威爾
Come on, buddy.
拜托 老兄
You’ll stay in touch, dr. Oldman,
請保持聯系 Oldman博士
In case there are any questions.
以便還有什么問題
I’ll be back for the funeral.
我會回來參加葬禮的
Miss.
小姐
You never saw a grown child die.
你從沒見過年長的孩子死去?
No.
沒有