John So, john.
那么
Are you gonna write the story?
你打算把這個故事寫出來嗎?
If I do, I’ll send you copies.
我寫出來會給你一本的
Don’t bother with mine, okay?
別給我 謝謝
You are absolutely certifiable.
你大可放心
I don’t know you!
我不認識你!
It was nice seeing you again, dr. Oldman.
真高興你又回來了 Oldman博士
Your name’s a pun, isn’t it?
你的姓是一語雙關的?
Old man?
老人?
Did that help you with your story?
那對你的故事有幫助嗎?
linda!
琳達!
Bye.
再見
Well, art was half right.
安特說對了一半
Which half?
哪一半?
Well, at least I don’t have to throw away half
至少我的一半生物學
Of what I know about biology.
知識不必重修
Which half?
哪一半?
It’s a beautiful idea,
這主意真美
So rich, so full of possibilities.
豐富多彩 潛力無窮
Perhaps you should write a paper on it, doctor.
也許你該寫篇論文 博士
Maybe I will.
也許我會的
I’ll interview you in the rubber room for further details.
為了了解詳情 我會給你介紹精神病院
You may still need help, my friend.
你仍需幫助 我的朋友
My ass.
我不信