I don’t know, man.
我不知道 伙計
Something about this...
這件事
John Something about you, john.
關于你
The more I think about it,
我想得越多
The more I’m no longer in that chinese box.
越能跳出中國盒子
I sense... space.
我感到了 廣闊的空間
A kinda latitude of what we happily call reality,
某種被我們稱作現實的緯度
In which, as everybody keeps saying...
在那里 正如大家所說的
Anything’s possible.
任何事都有可能
Yes. No, no. No, no.
是的 - 別 別 別 別
No-No more words.
別再說了
I’m gonna go home,
我得回家了
And I’m gonna watch star trek
我要去看《星際迷航》了
For a dose of sanity.
回到現實
Good luck to you, man,
好運 伙計
Wherever this may lead you.
不論你被引往何方
You drop me a line sometime.
到時給我寫信
Let me know how you’re making out.
好讓我知道你過得怎樣
I will.
我會的