I thought it sounded pretty good.
我覺得聽起來挺不錯的
They believe you because they have to.
他們相信你 因為他們不得不
But the one thing that I know about you
但有一點 我非常確信
Is that you would never use people
你永遠不會利用人
Or abuse their goodwill and intelligence
或污蔑他們的善意和智力
Like they think you’ve just done to them.
正如他們以為你會的一樣
Psych 101?
《心理學 101》?
No, it’s woman, one-On-One.
不 是女人 一對一
So you’re a pretty fast liar, mr. Ugg,
撒謊的時候 你腦子轉得挺快 預言家
But I wanna know - What’s your real name?
我想知道你真名叫什么?
John Believe it or not, the sound was always john.
信不信由你 發音永遠是
Why’d you cave to gruber?
為什么你向Gruber投降了?
What happened was enough.
這事兒該結束了
Just-Just needed to stop.
應該 打住了
I shouldn’t have expected it to work.
我就不該期望它奏效
Fourteen thousand years old.
4000歲
I bet that’s a lot of women.
我想肯定有過很多女人
Are we counting?
咱們在數數嗎?
Maybe.
也許
Well, I’m taking edith home.
好了 我要送伊迪斯回家了
Sandy?
珊蒂你呢?
I’m gonna stay.
我還要呆一會
Are you sorry for some of those things you said?
你有沒有后悔你說過的話?
I’m sorry I said them.
對不起 我錯了
Well.
好吧
Like a good christian,
像個基督教徒
John I... oh, john.
我 哦
Oh! Well.
哦!
You did a terrible thing,
你做了件壞事
But we’re all so thankful you’re all right.
謝天謝地你還好
Even art-He just hates things he can’t understand.
安特也是 他只是討厭那些他無法理解的事物 .
John You’re a sadist, john,
你個施虐狂
But I admit I got a kick out of
但我還是樂在其中
Chasing my tail around your maypole...
繞著你的五月柱團團轉
Even if that is all I caught.
即便我什么也沒得到
Good luck to you.
祝你好運
Wish you the best. Thank you.
一路順風 - 謝謝
Ready?
好了嗎?