I’m in …
我當時在…
... Vancouver.
溫哥華
I was stuck in a meeting which I couldn 't get out of...
我當時正在開會,我抽不出空來
... and... ... the electricity went out. And... ... we were trapped... ... on the 38th floor.
大樓忽然斷電,我們被卡在38樓
And the telephone system blew too.
電話系統也故障了
Amazingly enough.
夠了
Dear friend: I cannot tell you what happened last night.
親愛的朋友,我無法告訴你 昨晚發生什么事
But I beg you from the bottom of my heart... to forgive me for not being there.
我只能從心底求你原諒我的失約
For what happened. I feel terrible that you found yourself in a situation... ... that caused you additional pain.
對于所有的事,你在咖啡館遇到的事情我真的感到難過,它加重了你的痛苦
But I'm absolutely sure...
但是我相信
... that whatever you said last night was provoked. Even deserved.
不管你昨晚說了什么都是被逼無奈的,那個人活該
Everyone says things they regret when they're worried or stressed.
在有壓力的情形下人們都會說出自己會后悔的話
You were expecting to see someone you trusted...
你本來期待會看到自己信任的人
...and met the enemy instead.
結果卻看到敵人
The fault is mine.
這是我的錯
Someday I'll explain everything.
總有一天我會給你一個解釋
Meanwhile... ...I'm still here.
于此同時,保持聯系
Talk to me.
跟我說話