You're a wonderful person.
凱薩琳,你人真的很好
So are you.
你也是
And I'm so honored that you'd want to be with me...
我很高興你選擇我
...because you wouldn't be with anyone who wasn't truly worthy.
因為你從不跟不值得你信賴的人交往
I feel exactly the same way.
我也有同樣的感覺
Don't say that. That makes it worse.
不…不要這樣說,會讓事情更糟
What? You don't love me.
怎么了,你不愛我了
Me either.
我也是
You don't love me?
你不愛我嗎
No. But we're so right for each other.
不 但是我們是天生一對
I know!
我知道…
Well, is there someone else? That woman on television, Sidney Ann.
你有了別人嗎 就是那個節(jié)目主持人 辛尼.安
Nothing has happened, but....
我們還沒有什么進展 但是…
Is she a Republican?
她是共和黨員嗎
I can't help myself.
我不能控制自己
What about you? Is there someone else?
那你呢,是不是有了別人
No, but....
沒有
But there is the dream of someone else.
但是在夢里有另一個人