What happened?
發生了什么事
Oh, hell!
哦,該死的!
How are you?
你好嗎?
Dad, you did pretty well. At least you didn't marry her.
老爸,其實你干的不錯 你至少沒跟她結婚
Welcome aboard.
歡迎成為單身漢
It lasted a while. Yeah
還撐了一段時間。 沒錯
You know... ... I've stayed on this boat after...
你知道嗎,之后我在這個船上待過幾次
...Iet's see...
讓我想想
...your mother.
你媽
Laurette, the ballet dancer.
那位芭蕾舞者蘿莉特
My nanny.
那是我褓母
She was the nanny?
她是你的褓母
I forgot that.
我忘了
How ironic! Then there was the ice skater.
真是諷刺,然后是溜冰選手
Also my nanny.
那也是我的褓母
Really?
真的嗎 是的
That's amazingly ironic!
這真是諷刺,
And then there was Sybil. It's an "A" word.
然后是希博兒 她是…
Astrologer.
占星家
Exactly.
沒錯
Whose moon turned out to be in someone else's house.
她后來和別人好上了
Just like Gillian.
和吉莉安一樣
Gillian ran off with someone?
吉莉安和別人跑了嗎
The nanny.
和褓母
Nanny Maureen?
莫林保姆?
Yes
沒錯
Gillian ran off with Nanny Maureen.
吉莉安和莫林跑了
You got it!
是的
It's incredibly ironic.
真的很諷刺
That's true.
這是真的
No other word for it.
諷刺這個字最適合
Well, who's better than us?
還有誰比我們更好的
Father and son, together at last.
父子終于能在一起
Who did you say you broke up with?
你和誰分手了
Patricia. You met her.
派崔莎,你見過她
Would I like her?
我會不會喜歡她
Just kidding, son.
我只是在開玩笑,兒子
Now, is this beautiful or what?
這地方真是太棒了
I'll be living out of a suitcase for at least 3 weeks.
我起碼得在外面住三個禮拜
And then there's the inevitable legal hassle.
然后還有法律訴訟
More of your inheritance down the drain.
你又少了很多遺產
Don't worry about it.
這你不要擔心
I won't.
我不擔心
I just have to meet someone new. That's the easy part.
很快就會找到新的 這還比較簡單
Right, yeah. A snap to find the one person in the world who fills your heart with joy.
沒錯,能找到,趕快下手,就能找到一個讓自己快樂的人
Don't be ridiculous. Have I ever been with anybody who fit that description?
別說笑了。我什么時候遇到過符合這一點的人?
Have you?
你呢?