If I get out of here... ...I'm going to start speaking to my momma.
如果我能離開這里 我會開始跟我媽媽說話
Wonder what she's doing right this minute?
我在想她現在在做什么
If I ever get out of here... ...I'm marrying Orit.
如果我能離開這里 我會跟歐莉特結婚
I love her. I should marry her. I don't know what's stopping me.
我愛她,應該跟她結婚,我不知道為什么沒有這樣做
If I ever get out of here, I'm having my eyes lasered.
如果我離開這里,我要去做眼部除紋手術
If I ever get out--
如果我離開這里…
Where are my Tic-T acs?
我的薄荷糖呢
What?
干嘛
I came home tonight and got into the elevator.
我今晚回家 做電梯要回我的公寓
An hour later, I got out of the elevator... and Brinkley and I moved out.
一個小時后我走出電梯 布克林和我搬出來了
Suddenly everything had become clear.
忽然之間一切都清楚了
It's a long story... full of the personal details we avoid so carefully.
說來話長了 我們兩個都在逃避個人問題
Let me just say... there was a man in the elevator with me... who knew exactly what he wanted.
這樣說,有個男的 跟我一起卡在電梯里,他知道自己要什么
I found myself wishing I were as lucky as he.
我真希望自己和他一樣幸運