I've been thinking about you.
我一直在想你,昨晚我去了 可是你卻沒到
Last night I went to meet you, and you weren 't there.
昨晚我去見你,你卻沒有出現
I wish I knew why. I felt so foolish.
我想要知道原因 我覺得自己很笨
As I waited, someone else showed up. A man who has made my professional life a misery.
我一直在等,有個人出現了, 一個讓我事業慘不忍睹的混蛋
And an amazing thing happened.
然后發生了一件奇跡
I was able, for the first time to say the exact thing I wanted to say at the exact moment I wanted to say it.
這是我生平第一次確切地說出我想說的,而且在一個恰當的時間說出了口
And of course, afterwards I felt terrible just as you said I would.
當然之后我很后悔 跟你說的一模一樣
I was cruel, and I'm never cruel.
我當時很毒,這和我個性不合
Though I hardly believe what I said mattered to this man. To him, I am just a bug to be crushed.
雖然我相信那些話傷不了他,對他來說,我像是沾板上的肉
But what if it did?
但萬一他在乎呢?
No matter what he 's done to me, there is no excuse for my behavior.
但是不管他怎么對我 我都不應該這樣做
Anyway... I so wanted to talk to you.
我很想跟你聊天
I hope you have a good reason for not being there last night.
我希望你對昨晚的失約有個好理由
You don 't seem like the kind of person who 'd do that.
因為你聽起來不像是會做那種事的人
The odd thing about this form of communication...is you 're more likely to talk about nothing than something.
這種溝通方式的缺點是談論的話題多半沒有意義
But I just want to say... all this nothing has meant more to me than so many... somethings.
但我想說這些廢話對我來說比某些事還重要,謝了
So, thanks.
所以,謝了