With all due respect, Your Excellency...
木蘭無意做官任職
I think I've been away from home long enough.
我只想盡快返回故鄉
Then take this... ...
這個賜給你
so your family will know what you have done for me.
那么讓你家人知道你救了朕
And this...
還有這個
so the world will know what you have done for China.
讓全世界知道你救了國家
Is she allowed to do that?
她竟這樣抱皇上哎
Um... You...
你...
You fight good.
你非常勇敢
Oh. Thank you.
謝謝
Khan, let's go home.
阿汗 我們回家吧
The flower that blooms in adversity...
逆境中盛開的花朵
is the most rare and beautiful of all.
才是最美麗的花朵
Sir? - You don't meet a girl like that...
皇上?這么好的姑娘可不是每天都有