I was this close.
差一點
This close to impressin' the ancestors...
就差這么一丁點就能揚眉吐氣
gettin' the top shelf, an entourage.
讓老祖宗對我刮目相看
Man. All my fine work. Pfft.
這下全完了
Hi. - I should never have left home.
嗨!我不該離家的
Hey, come on. You went to save your father's life.
得了 你是為了救老父一命
Who knew you'd end up shamin' him and disgracing your ancestors...
沒想到卻讓他丟盡顏面
and losin' all your friends?
連朋友也沒了
You know, you just gotta... You gotta learn to let these things go.
你得學著把事情看開點
Maybe I didn't go for my father.
也許我不是為了我爹
Maybe what I really wanted was to prove I could do things right...
也許我只想證明自己的能力
so when I looked in the mirror...
希望當我攬鏡自照時
I'd see someone worthwhile.
就會覺得對得起自己
But I was wrong.
可是我錯了
I see nothing.
我什么都看不到
Now, that's just 'cause this needs a little spit, that's all.
這頭盔臟了 該洗洗了
Let me shine this up for ya.
我幫你擦亮它
I can see you. Look at you. You look so pretty.
你看 你好漂亮哦