The truth is, we're both frauds.
其實我們都是冒牌貨
Your ancestors never sent me. They don't even like me.
你老祖宗根本沒派我來
I mean, you risked your life to help people you love.
你犧牲自己去救人
I risked your life to help myself.
我卻利用你救我自己
At least you had good intentions.
起碼你的心腸比我好
What? What do you mean you're not lucky?
什么!你也不是幸運符?
You lied to me?
你騙了我?
And what are you, a sheep?
那你是什么 羊嗎?
I'll have to face my father sooner or later.
我早晚都得面對我父親
Let's go home. - Yeah.
回家吧 是啊
This ain't gonna be pretty.
一定會很慘
But don't you worry, okay? Things will work out.
不過你別擔心 船到橋頭自然直
We started this thing together, and that's how we'll finish it.
我們要同甘共苦同心協力
I promise.
我保證