Is that the international song for "got laid"?
這是廣為人知的"國際上床歌"嗎?
No! Hardly.
不! 當然不是
Come on, throw me a bone. What happened last night?
少來了別賣關子 昨晚都干了什么?
It was fun.
昨晚挺愉快的
So, are you going to see him again?
那么 你還會再和他見面?
I don’t know. Maybe.
不知道 也許
May I just point out that you broke up with Tyler 72 hours ago
我能提點下72小時前你和泰勒才剛分手
and now you’re dating some other guy
而現在你已經在和別人約會
who’s not even gonna be in town for 72 hours?
而他甚至在城里都待不滿72小時
Can I just point that out?
我能指出這點嗎?
Okay, we’re... We’re not dating.
首先 我們...我們沒有在約會
We just met and, you know, I like him. 只是剛認識還有你知道 我挺喜歡他
We’re just hanging out. 就一起玩玩
Well, just be careful. 那么 多留點心
Men are hairy. 男人很多毛
Thank you for that. 謝謝你的提醒
poppysmic: 上下嘴唇閉合
Two minutes. Give him two minutes.
2分鐘 給他2分鐘
He gets called away for emergencies, you know.
你知道 他有時候經常被急事纏身
"Her freckles frame eyes the color of mermaid’s tears
"密密麻麻的雀斑包圍了她人魚眼淚色的雙眸"
"Her ears like waking up to the sound of children at play"
"她的雙耳聽到孩童嬉戲便蠢蠢欲動"
"My first five senses are reeling like an old-school cassette tape
"我的第五感應像老式的卡帶一樣扭曲"