from a telephone truck, I’d be...
都能攢一枚硬幣 我就可以...
Thank you. It was exquisite.
謝謝你 這太美妙了
Thank you, Bob.
謝謝你 鮑勃
Hey, I got your book.
嗨 我買了你的書
I’m halfway through it.
已經讀一半了
Really?
真的?
Well, wait till you get to the recipe chapters.
等你看完后面幾章吧
They’re top-notch.
那更精彩
I’m sorry about your wife.
對于你的妻子 我很難過
How come you didn’t tell me that’s what happened?
你怎么之前不告訴我這些
I don’t know. Never came up.
不知道 沒想到
Well, it sounded like you really loved her.
聽起來你的確很愛她
Yeah, I did.
的確如此
But that was a long time ago.
很久以前的事了
Three years?
三年?
Twenty-one in dog years.
以狗的壽命計算法 21年了
I had a really, really great time.
今天我很開心
Me, too. That was really fun.
我也是 很過癮
What?
干嘛?
I’m waiting to watch you strut back to your bitchin’ rig.
我想看你怎么把自己塞回那車子里
All right.
行
Bye.
再見