My word, you have Pocahontas here.
哇 這張像個公主
Eloise was state archery champion two years in a row.
我女兒連續兩年蟬居州劍術冠軍哦
No. Oh, Mother.
不 媽媽
Don’t be modest. This is Burke Ryan.
別這么謙虛 這可是布爾克瑞恩
I loved you on The Today Show.
我可喜歡你的電視節目了
Now how old is she here?
她現在多大啊?
Okay. I got those keys, so thank you for that.
好了 我鑰匙找到了 謝謝老媽
We gotta go. Look how cute you are here.
我們得走了 瞧你多可愛
A- Okay. A- Okay.
超級棒 超級棒
Hope to see you again. Yeah. Take care. Bye-bye.
希望再次見到你 保重 再見了
Mother. Oh, God.
媽媽 天哪!
I am so glad you’re not dating that musician.
我真高興 你和那個樂手吹了
I love you. Thanks. Thank Bob.
我愛你 謝謝 謝謝鮑勃
Burke Ryan. Oh, my God!
布爾克瑞恩 天!
Wow. She’s so sweet.
哇 你媽媽人真好
She loves you.
她迷上你了
I really enjoyed that.
我真喜歡這樣
It was very sweet.
真不錯
Oh, Mom. No, no, no. This way. Come on.
不 走這條路 來
Where are we going?
我們去哪兒
It’s fun not knowing, isn’t it?
你不是喜歡玩神秘嗎
Ah.
啊
What, are you trying to avoid the FBI?
你想干嘛?躲避FBI嗎?
You’ll see. Please, just get in the truck.
到了就知道啦 進來就是
Oh, really? Well, here you go.
是嗎?給你 戴上吧
I think I forgot my hard hat.
我忘記戴安全帽了
What you doing?
你在干嘛?
Your chariot awaits.
請上戰車
Seriously? Me, in bucket?
沒開玩笑吧?我 到那個桶里去?!
Yes. Trust me.
相信我 沒事