Okay, I will be right back.
到了 我很快就回來
Is this... Is this your house?
這是你家嗎?
I’m just gonna go grab something.
我要去取點東西
No, it’s my mom’s.
不是 我媽媽的房子
I mean, you’re more than welcome to come in.
你進去坐坐嗎
Okay.
好
Oh. H i, honey.
親愛的 你來啦
H i, Mom.
媽媽你好
Bob left the keys on the counter.
鮑勃把鑰匙放在桌上了
Oh, great.
好的
Great. How was your day?
你最近可好?
Oh, fine. I had lots of coupons.
不錯啊 我有很多優惠券
Oh, really? So, that was busy, huh?
是嗎?那你很忙咯?
Mmm-hmm.
恩 還好
H i. I brought you flowers.
我給你帶了些花兒
Oh. Those are so pretty. Thanks.
哦!真漂亮!謝謝
Mom, I’d like you to meet a friend of mine.
媽媽 帶你見見我一個朋友
I wasn’t expecting company.
我還不知道還有個人呢!
H i. I’m Burke.
你好 我是布爾克
Burke Ryan!
布爾克?瑞恩?!
Ellie, you didn’t tell me you were dating a celebrity.
艾利 你怎么沒說過和什么名人約會啊?
I wish you would have told me. I look like hell.
你真該早點告訴我 我穿的這么寒酸
Not at all. It’s just the opposite.
一點也不啊 恰好相反
I see where Eloise gets her looks.
我知道艾洛伊絲的美貌來自誰了
Let’s show him your pictures.
讓我給他看看你照片
You know, no, I don’t think so...
不要 沒必要的
I’d love to.
我想看
No, really.
真的不要
You know... Okay, I’m gonna get the keys.
好吧 那我去拿鑰匙