It feels good to be in control of something, you know? Yeah.握著掌控權的感覺真好,是啊
in control of:控制; 掌握; 管理
Who's in control of the project?
誰是這個項目的負責人?
He wants to be in control of his own destiny.
他想要掌握自己的命運。
注意:in control of ...表示“管理……”,under the control of ...表示“受……的管理”。注意前者不含the,后者含the。不過也可以表示為under one's control,不加the,如under government control;
I...I never feel on shore.是...是我在陸地上感受不到的
on shore:在岸邊
The sailor was held up while he was on shore.
那個水手在岸上遭到搶劫。
I packed my traps and went on shore.
我收拾好行李上了岸。
you might stick around a little while longer?在這兒呆久一點嗎
stick around:在附近徘徊(停留)
He said to tell you to stick around.
他交待說讓你別走開。
I hope youll stick around till the end.
我希望你能留在這里直到結束。