I think it's time we took this war into our own hands.
現在該我們掌控戰局了
Okay, let me see what you got.
讓我看看
"From General Li. Dear Son, we're waiting for Huns at the pass."
李將軍書 大軍在關口防御
It would mean a lot if you'd come and back us up."
請你來幫忙
Hmm. That's great, except you forgot, "And since we're out of potpourri...
遜斃了 你不如寫花粉不夠做香包
perhaps you wouldn't mind bringing up some."
送一點來
Hello! This is the army! Make it sound more urgent, please!
拜托 這是軍書哎你知道我的意思吧
You know what I'm talkin' about?
要更緊急一點
That's better. Much better. Let's go.
這還差不多 走吧
Khanny, baby. Hey, we need a ride.
阿汗小親親 搭個便車吧
Insubordinate ruffians!
不知羞恥的無賴
You men owe me a new pair of slippers!
你們欠我一雙拖鞋
And I do not squeal like a girl.
我才不會像娘兒們亂叫
Urgent news from the general.
將軍府有令
What's the matter? You've never seen a black-and-white before?
怎么 沒見過特殊快遞嗎?
Who are you?
你是誰?
Excuse me? I think the question is, who are you?
你說什么?這該是我問的吧 你誰啊?
We're in a war, man! There's no time for stupid questions!
我們正在打仗哎 老兄 別問蠢問題
I should have your hat for that. Snatch it right off your head.
我應該摘下你的烏紗帽就不參你一本了
But I'm feeling gracious today, so carry on before I report you.
但我暫時饒了你
Captain, urgent news from the general! We're needed at the front.
校尉 將軍府來急令要我們支援
Pack your bags, Cri-Kee. We're movin' out.
收拾行李 咱們走人