Hey, Ping!
平
Oh, hi, guys. I didn't know you were here.
嗨!哥兒們 我不知道你們來了
I was just washing. So now I'm clean, and I'm gonna go. Bye-bye.
我洗好了 我要走了 再見
Come back here. I know we were jerks to you before...
回來嘛 我知道我們以前很差勁
so let's start over.
真是不好意思
Hi. I'm Ling.
嗨!我叫阿寧
And I'm Chien-Po. - Hello, Chien-Po.
我叫金寶 嗨!金寶
And I am Yao!
我叫阿堯
King of the rock!
世界之王
And there's nothin' you girls can do about it.
你們這些娘娘腔絕撂不倒我
Oh, yeah? Well, I think Ping and I can take you.
是嗎?我和平就對付得了你
I really don't wanna take him anywhere. Ping, we have to fight!
我不想對付他 平 我們得打呀
No, we don't. Uh, we, uh, could just...
不 不需要
close our eyes and swim around.
我們可以閉上眼睛并且游遠一點
Come on. Don't be such a gir...
來啦 別像個小妞
Ouch! Something bit me!
有東西咬我
What a nasty flavour. - Snake!
味道真惡心 蛇!
Snake! Ooh, ooh! - Ah, poison!Oooh, snake! Snake!
有蛇!
Snake! Snake! - Help! Help!
蛇…救我…
Some king of the rock. Aaah!
好遜的世界之王
Boy, that was close. - No, that was vile.
天啊 好險 真下流
You owe me big.
你害我咬他屁股
I never want to see a naked man again.
我不想再看到脫光的男人
Hey, don't look at me. I ain't bitin' no more butts.
別看我 我不咬屁股了