You think your troops are ready to fight?
你以為你們真能上戰場嗎?
Ha! They would not last a minute against the Huns!
沒兩下就會被匈奴打垮
They completed their training.
他們完成了訓練
Those boys are no more fit to be soldiers than you are to be captain.
那些小兵跟你這校尉一樣遜
Once the general reads my report...
等將軍看到我的報告
your troops will never see battle.
你們就別想上戰場
Oh, no, you don't! I've worked too hard to get Mulan into this war.
你休想 我一定要讓木蘭上戰場
This guy's messin' with my plan.
那家伙壞了我的計劃哎
We're not finished! - Be careful, Captain.
我還沒說完 客氣點 校尉
The general may be your father, but I am the emperor's counsel.
雖然將軍是你父親 可我是皇上身邊的宰相
And, oh, by the way, I got that job on my own.
而且我是靠自己努力掙來的
You're dismissed.
退下吧
Hey. I'll hold him and you punch.
我抓著他讓你打
Or not.
當我沒說
For what it's worth, I think you're a great captain.
我覺得...你是了不起的校尉
I saw that.
我看得出來
What? You like him, don't you? - No! L...
什么? 你喜歡他 對吧? 不 我..
Yeah, all right. Yeah, sure. Go to your tent!
別否認了 回帳蓬吧