I'm taking her.
我要帶走她
but but things are better now. My daddy buys me big potatos everyday
但...但事情已經好轉了,我爸爸每天都給我買土豆
You're not paying the rent. You're not getting her to school.
你沒有交租金,也沒讓她上學
I tell her to go. I told you to go to school. She's gotta mind of her own. She's a feminist.
我告訴過她上學,她有自己的思想,她是個女權主義者
This is not a joking matter.
這不是開玩笑.
Pack her suitcase. Now!
準備好行李現在!
No No No - I'm sorry.
不 不 不
I'll go to school. Please!
我會去學校,求你了
This isn't working. We need an adult who's responsible.
這沒用,我們需要一個成年人監護你
My grandpa's responsible. My grandpa'll take me. My sister's there.
我的爺爺可以監護我,爺爺會收留我,我的姐姐在那
Your sister goes to school.
你的姐姐在上學
I'll go to school, I'll go to school. Please!
我會去上學,我會去上學,求你了
Don't make a fass.
別鬧了
I'll talk to him. and if he'll take you. You'll be out in 24 hours.
我會和他談的,如果他愿意收留你,24小時內就放你出來
I'm sorry.
抱歉
and if he won't?
那如果他不呢?
You'll have time to figure out how you wanna live your life.
那你就有時間好好規劃一下以后的人生了