Hi, pops
嗨 爺爺
You get your mother. Jean, come out here. She's here.
你應該去找你媽媽.基恩,出來。她在這
I'm leaving for school, but I wanna see you first.
我得去學校了,但我想先見你
Thanks, Lisa.
謝謝,麗薩
Don't screw this up. We're doing ok.
別搞砸了,我們很好
and don't expect too much. She's dying.
也不要期望太多,她快不行了
Lizzy! - Mom
麗思! - 媽
When I think of my life. This is the time I like to think of.
當我回想我的生活時,這段日子是我記憶最深刻的
When I got back. When mother's mind was clear.
我回來了,我的母親精神愉悅,
There was no cocaine. so her schizophrenic seemed about to working.
沒有毒品,精神分裂也沒有發作
and we go to the cafe, and sit, and talk, and eat hamburgers.
我們去了咖啡廳,坐下來閑聊,還有吃漢堡
We were together. Even with her bad eyes,
我們呆在一起,雖然她的視力不好,
I think she could see me. Well, she could see my outline.
但我認為她能看清我,至少能看見我的輪廓
and for a while, I had my mother again.
那段時間,我的母親回來了