stay mummy!
留下來,媽咪
Everything was falling apart. I thought if I could stay I could stop it.
一切都破滅了,我以為我留下來就能阻止這些
but if I stayed, everything would somehow stay the same.
我留下來,所有的一切或許都能和從前一樣
Just open the door. It's no use. We know you're in there.
開門!沒用的,我知道你在里面
Where's your mother and sister?
你的母親和姐姐去哪了?
They are gone.
他們離開了
Where's your father?
你父親呢?
He's gotta get some food, he'll be right back.
他去弄吃的了,馬上就會回來
Your teacher called. You're still not going to school.
你老師打電話來了.你還是沒去學校
You're never in school. We gotta do something about this.
你從沒去學校.我們要采取一些措施了
Miss Wonder warned you, I warned you, every one year case workers warned you.
萬德小姐警告過你,我警告過你。所有關心你的義工警告過你
This's been going out for years
這都很長時間了
We all said clean up this place and go to school.
總說“收拾好這個地方然后去學校”
clean up and go to school
“收拾好然后去學校”
You have done neither one of them, have you?
你都做不到,是不是?
Elizabeth, have you? - No
伊麗莎白,是嗎? - 不是
So what we gonna do?
那我們該怎么做?
I don't know.
我不知道.
I do.You're going into the system.
我知道.我們要系統辦事