well, you’re finally fulfilling
好吧 你至少實現了
John One prophecy about the millennium, john.
一個千禧年的預言
John: what’s that?
那是什么?
Here you are again.
你又回來了
John? You like the fire, john.
你喜歡火嗎
Everywhere I’ve lived, I’ve had a fireplace.
我居住過的每個地方 都有個壁爐
Childhood fixation, I guess.
童年的依戀 我估計
Helps me to feel secure.
讓我有安全感
There are predators out there.
外面有野獸
One thing I didn’t pack...
有一樣東西我沒有打包
I thought I might need it.
我覺得我可能會需要它
Wouldn’t sacre du printemps be more appropriate?
《春之祭》會更應景
What?
什么?
You’ve got..
你令 .
Four men of science completely baffled, my friend.
四位科學家完全吃癟了 我的朋友
We-We don’t know what to make of you.
我們不知該如何看待你
Did you know voltaire was the first to suggest
你們知道伏爾泰是第一個提出
That the universe was created by a gigantic explosion?
宇宙爆炸論的人嗎?
I think paul would agree.
我覺得保羅會贊成的
And then goethe was the first to suggest
歌德是第一個提出
That spiral nebulae were swirling masses of stars.
螺旋星云是群星做圍繞著群星做漩渦運動的物質
We now call them galaxies.
我們現在把它們叫做銀河
It’s kind of funny how often new concepts of science
挺有意思的 科學的新概念往往
Find their first tentative forms of expression in the arts.
最先通過藝術表達出來
So did beethoven do physics on the side?
那么貝多芬也兼職物理研究嗎?
He spent most of his time lying on the floor
他大多數時間躺在地板上
In front of his legless piano
面前放著無腿的鋼琴
Surrounded by orange peels and apple cores.
周圍全是橘子皮和蘋果核
Now we’re on the floor listening to beethoven.
現在我們坐在地板上聽著貝多芬的樂曲
Full circle.
圍成一圈