That is fascinating, isn’t it
這太神奇了 不是嗎?,
A brave attempt to teach buddhism in the west.
有勇氣在西方傳授佛教
It’s no wonder he failed.
也難怪他失敗了
We’re not ready for it.
我們還沒有準備好接受
you’re talking as if you believed him.
你說得好像你相信他
Well, it is possible, isn’t it?
這是可能的 不是嗎?
I mean, anything is possible.
我是說 任何事都有可能
Look, we have two simple choices.
聽著 我們有兩條路
We can get all bent out of shape
我們可以生氣
Intellectualizing or bench-Pressing logic,
理智對待 或是顛覆邏輯
Or we can simply relax and enjoy it.
或者 我們可以放輕松并且享受它
I can listen critically,
我能辯證地聽
But I don’t have to make up my mind about anything.
但我不用確定任何事
But you think you do?
但你想確定?
Well, unfortunately, there’s no authorities on prehistory,
可惜 我們這兒沒有史前時期的專家
So we couldn’t stop him there.
不然我們可以在那兒反駁
there are experts on the bible.
有研究《圣經》的專家
dream on.
做夢吧