Do you think that perhaps our caveman
你說有沒有可能穴居人
Has a monkey on his back?
有很重的毒癮?
Drugs?
吸毒?
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
I’ve done a lot of consulting work with narcotics.
我做過很多麻醉藥品的顧問工作
I’ve seen people tripping, strung out
我看過人們或手舞足蹈或虛弱無力
Whatever’s up with john, it isn’t that
不論John是什么病 肯定不是毒品.
I’ve looked for signs-None.
我觀察過病癥 沒發現
Could cavemen really talk?
穴居人真能說話嗎?
We think that language came into existence
語言出現在
60,000 years ago
6’0000年之前.
The structure of stone age culture
石器時代的文化結構
Is evidence of the ability to communicate
佐證了人們能夠進行語言
Verbally.
交流
Oh, shut up.
哦 閉嘴
Maybe it’d be easier if I were.
也許我...的話 事情會好辦點
Crazy?
瘋了?
No
不