Then you didn’t claim to be the son of god?
那你并沒有聲稱自己是上帝的兒子?
Began as a schoolhouse and ended as a temple.
從學堂到教堂
I said I had a master that was greater than myself.
我只說過有一個老師比我更偉大
I never said he was my father.
我從沒說他是我父親
I wanted to teach what I learned.
我想把我學到的教給人們
I never claimed to be king of the jews,
我從沒說過我是猶太人的國王
I never walked on water, I never raised the dead.
我不會水上漂 也不會起死回生
I never spoke of divine except in the sense
我從未說過神諭
Of human goodness on earth.
除了世上人類的良善
No wise men came from the east to worship at a manger.
沒有從東方來的智者膜拜馬槽
I did do a little healing
我倒是做過點治療
With some eastern medicine I’d learned.
用我所學的東方醫術
That’s it.
就這樣
The three wise men began as a myth
三位智者的傳說
About the birth of the buddha.
來源于佛祖的出生
John, I should be home, uh, kissing my wife.
John 我得回家親親我的老婆了
We’re all here, trapped by your story...
我們都被你的故事吸引了
Hoping for a... revolution? I don’t know.
期待一場...革命?我不知道
Are there any, uh...
還有沒有
More revelations for us?
更多的啟示?