We'll take that pop-up book as well.
把那本立體恐龍書也算進去
The world is not driven by discounts. I've been in business forever.
這個世界不是只有折扣 相信我,我在這行做了很久
I started helping my mother when I was six, and I watched her.
我從六歲開始 放學后就在幫我媽媽
She wasn't just selling books. She was helping people become what they were going to be.
我看到她并不只是賣書 她在幫忙人們找到內心世界
When you read a book as a child, it becomes part of your identity in a way that no other reading in your whole life does.
因為小時候所讀的書 對你的影響最大
And I have gotten carried away.
我太激動了
Y eah, you have. You've made me feel....
是,沒錯 你讓我感受到…
Enchanting. Your mother was enchanting.
魅力,你母親很有魅力
Yes, she was.
沒錯
How will you pay?
你要用什么樣的付款方式
Cash.
現金
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
From the photograph.
那邊有張照片
That you in the photograph? What are you doing?
那個小女孩是你嗎?你那時候在干嘛?
Twirling.
旋轉
My mother and I used to twirl.
我媽和我常常這樣做
She left the store to me, and I'll leave it to my daughter.
她把這家店給我 而我要把店傳給我女兒
$73, please.
73塊錢,謝謝。
How much?
多少
$73.
73塊錢
How old is your daughter now?
你女兒多大了
I don't have a daughter.
我沒有女兒
I'm not married. But eventually....
我還沒結婚 但是一定會有
So the big bad Fox Books can just go to hell.
那家福克斯書局最好下地獄