They've been open 6 days.
他們開幕了六天
And we did $1 200 less than the same week last year.
而這個禮拜比去年同一個禮拜 少了1200塊錢
That could be a fluke, right?
他們只是運氣好,對吧
Or not.
或者不是
Their store is new. It's a novelty. It'll all shake out. Meanwhile, I'll put up more lights.
他們才剛開,很新奇,過一陣子就沒了,我要多放一點圣誕燈飾
That's a fine idea.
這個主意不錯
What if we have to fold? I'll never find another part-time job.
如果我們倒了怎么辦 我再也找不到兼職工作
Then I won't be able to pay my rent, and I'll have to move. To Brooklyn!
我就付不出房租 我就得搬家,搬到布魯克林去
The joy of rent control. Six rooms... $450 a month.
還好我住在公家套房,一個月450塊
You've told us a million times.
我們知道 你已經說了上百次了
I can't believe you're bringing this up at a time like this.
可是我不敢相信你竟然這個時候還提
It's like those people who brag because they're tall.
這就像人家站著說話不腰疼
We are not going to fold.
我們不會關門
Hi,I…
嘿,我…
This place is a tomb. I'm going to the nut shop, where it's fun.
這里死氣沉沉,我要去堅果店找點樂子
George
喬治
George
喬治