$72. 27.
總共72塊2毛7
This is a cash-only line.
這個柜臺只收現金
What
什么
Cash only.
只收現金
Oh, my God! I just have a credit card. I' m sorry. Is that okay?
天啊…我身上只有信用卡 可不可以
No, it's not okay. There's a sign.
當然不行,牌子寫得很清楚
I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. I never do this,I'm asking you to make an exception in this one case.
抱歉…這是我第一次,能不能通融一次
You have no cash? -She has no cash. -No, she has no cash.
你沒有現金嗎?她沒有現金 她沒有現金
Get on another line, lady.
請你到另外一邊排隊
I have a dollar. That's all.
我只有一塊錢…就這么多
I have a dollar. One dollar.
我有一塊錢,一塊錢
Is there anything you can do?
你能不能通融一下
Hello,hello
你好
Do you need some money?
嗨,你需不需要錢
No,I do not need any money. Thank you very much.
我不需要你幫忙,謝了
Get in another line.
到另外一邊去排隊
Rose. That is a great name. Rose. This is Kathleen. I'm Joe--
嗨,蘿絲,這個名字真好聽,這位是凱薩琳,我叫喬
And I'm Henry.
我叫亨利
Henry, how are you? Happy holidays.
亨利,你好,復活節快樂
This is a credit card machine. Happy Thanksgiving. It's your turn to say "Happy Thanksgiving" back.
這是刷卡機,復活節快樂 現在換你說“復活節快樂”
Happy Thanksgiving back.
說復活節快樂
Knock, knock.
有人在家嗎
Who's there?
是誰
Orange.
橘子
Orange who?
哪個橘子
Orange you going to give us a break... ...by zipping this credit card through the machine?
你是不是該通融一下用這臺刷卡機呢
Come on.You can do it. Zip, zip.
拜托 幫忙一下,謝謝
There you go.
這就對了
Rose? That is a great name.
蘿絲,這名字真好聽
So you're fine.
你沒事了吧
Fine.
沒事
Happy Thanksgiving. Henry, happy Thanksgiving.
復活節快樂,亨利 復活節快樂
I'm so sorry. Really,I apologize from the bottom of my heart.
我真的很抱歉 我打心底向你們道歉
So sign already!
趕緊簽字
I'd like to get home. -You have my pen.
我想趕快回家準備復活節游行 請把筆還給我