The bookstore, tell us about it.
書店的事和我們講講
The Shop Around The Corner has a kind of Jeffersonian purity to it that the city needs in order to maintain historical integrity.
轉角書店有一種杰佛遜式的純凈,這個城市需要借此保持歷史的完整
Jeffersonian purity.
杰佛遜式的純凈
That was nice. Thank you.
謝謝你…說的好
Are you taping this? -l' m taping this.
你有沒有在錄?我在錄
Technologically speaking, the world's out of hand.
技術方面來說,這個世界已經失控了
Take the VCR. The whole idea behind the VCR is that it makes it possible... ... for you to tape what's on TV when you leave the house.
拿錄影機來說,之所以發明錄影機是為了讓人們如果不在家可以錄下漏掉的節目
The whole idea behind leaving the house... ...is so you can miss what's on television.
當然離開家就意味著要錯過節目
-I've heard you say that before. -She hasn't.
這我已經聽過了。她沒聽過
Absolutely! Right!
完全正確 !說的對
She gets it.
她懂了
Radio. There 's a medium I can get behind.
我覺得我會支持收音機
Will you start collecting radios?
你準備收藏收音機嗎?
We 're on television.
我們現在在節目上
You 're good at it. No No No
你真行.---不、不、不
She's coming on to you.
法蘭克,她在對你示好
They do this on television.
主持人都是這樣
The Shop Around The Corner... ...it's a true New York treasure.
轉角書店是紐約真正的寶藏
As are you.
你也是
Honestly, I'd love to have you back.
老實說,我希望你能再上節目
Is she sweating?
她在流汗嗎 不是
She's touching herself And she's sweating.
她在摸自己額頭,她在流汗
Anytime.
沒問題
We can turn it off.
可以關掉了,錄完了嗎 不
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I just want to say that yours is the only show I watch.
我只想說我只看你的節目
Oh, my God!
天啊 不…
No! I was being polite.
我只是想表示友善
Thank you, Frank Navasky.
謝謝你,法蘭克.納瓦斯基
Thank you 're...? I'm sorry.
謝謝是你,抱歉口誤
Thank you' re?
謝謝是你
Thank you 're, ladies and gentlemen.
先生,女士們,謝謝是你
I slobbered all over her, didn't l?
我對她過分熱情了,對吧?
But I think that there's something there.
但我覺得我跟她有種感覺