And this is her best friend Tacy, whose real name is Anastasia.
這是她最好的朋友,叫泰西,她真正的名字是安妮莎提夏
And the next book, Betsy and Tacy become friends with Tib... ...whose real name, I am sorry to tell you, is Thelma.
在下一本書里,貝奇和塔西跟提波成了好朋友,而其真名,我很抱歉地告訴你她叫塞爾瑪
The illustrations are hand-tipped.
這本書是手工黏的 所以才會這么貴,對吧
And that's why it costs so much?
這就是為什么它這么貴?
That's why it's worth so much.
不,那是因為它值這么多
I want all of them.
我全部都要
I'll think about it.
這本我再考慮一下
That's a lot for your dad to buy at one time.
一次買這么多要花掉你爸不少哦
My dad gets me all the books I want.
我想要什么書,我爸都會買給我
That's very nice of him.
他真好
That's not my dad. That's my nephew.
那不是我爸,那是我侄子
I don't really think that he could be your nephew.
我不認為他會是你的侄子
No no no, It's true.
不不不,是真的
Annabel is my aunt. Isn't that right, Aunt Annabel?
安娜貝兒是我的姑姑 對不對,安娜貝兒
And Matt is his--
而馬修是他…
Wait, let me guess.
等一下…讓我猜猜看
Are you his uncle?
你是他叔叔嗎
No
不是
His grandfather?
是他爺爺嗎
His great-grandfather?
還是他曾爺爺
I'm his brother!
我是他弟弟
Matt is my father's son. Annabel is my grandfather's daughter.
馬修是我父親的兒子,安娜貝兒是我祖父的女兒
We are... ...an American family.
我們是…一個美國家庭