語意表達:涉及,和某人有不正當關系be involved with
句型操練:I don't want my son to be involved with criminals.
我不想讓我的兒子同罪犯來往。
I'm not involved with your Montayne and don't intend to be.
我同你那蒙太尼沒有關系,也不打算卷進去。
句型出處:Is it infidelity if you're involved with someone on e-mail?
和別人電子郵件交往算不算出軌
語意表達:失控Out of hand
句型操練:We must deal with the situation before it gets out of hand.
我們應在局面變得無法控制前找出對策。
語意表達:就我看來As far as I'm concerned
指點迷津:As far as I'm concerned在作文中經常遇到,可以用I think,In my opinion等詞替換使用。
This arrangement is quite satisfactory, so far as I am concerned.
就我來說,這樣的安排很好。
As far as I am concerned, Joe's desk chair is a horror-a affair with soft cushions.
從我的角度來看,喬的那張辦公椅--那張帶有軟墊的轉椅,很可怕。
句型出處:As far as I'm concerned... ...the lnternet is just another way of being rejected by a woman.
就我看來,上網只會增加 被女人拒絕的機會。
考考你:用劇中講解的詞組填空
( ), he's nothing but hot air.
我看他只會講空話。
We developed it in case things got ( )
我們研制它以防事情到了一發不可收拾的地步。
Seric could ( ) an exchange for Brescia's Domizzi.
塞里奇將和布雷西亞的多米齊進行交換。