What is going on?
到底發生了什么好事
Nothing at all.
沒什么…
You know, I am just going to stand here until you tell me.
我會一直站在這里 直到你說實話
All right.
好吧
Is it infidelity if you're involved with someone on e-mail?
和別人電子郵件交往算不算出軌
Have you had sex?
你們有做愛嗎
No, I don't even know him.
當然沒有,我們根本沒見過面
I mean cybersex.
我是說網路性愛
No
沒有
Don't do it. The minute you do, they lose all respect for you.
絕對不要有網路性愛 一旦做了,他們就會失去興趣
It's not like that.
不是那樣的
We just e-mail. It's really nothing.
我們只是互發郵件,真的沒什么
On top of which, I'm thinking of stopping because it's getting....
而且我想要中止這段關系 因為真的…
Out of hand?
失控嗎
Confusing. But not. Because it's nothing.
是迷惑,算了,反正沒什么
Where'd you meet him?
你在哪里遇到他的
Listen, I can't even remember.
我不記得了
On my birthday, I wandered into the "over 30" room for a joke, sort of.
好吧,我生日那天 我去“30而立”聊天室逛逛
And he was there. And we started chatting.
他在那里,然后我們開始聊天
About what?
聊些什么
Books and music, how much we both love New York....
書和音樂,以及我們對紐約的熱愛
Harmless, harmless. Meaningless.
只是在閑聊…
Bouquets of sharpened pencils.
一盒削好的鉛筆
Excuse me?
什么
Forget it.
算了
We don't talk about anything personal, so I don't know his name...
我們沒有談到私人問題,所以我不知道他的名字
...or what he does or where he lives exactly...
他的職業以及他的住處
...so it'll be easy for me to stop seeing him, because I'm not.
和他分手很容易 因為根本沒見過
He could be the next person to walk into the store.
天啊,他可能是下一個 走進書店的人
I know.
我知道
He could be...
他可能…
...George.
喬治
Morning.
早安
Are you online?
你有沒有上網
As far as I'm concerned... ...the lnternet is just another way of being rejected by a woman.
就我看來,上網只會增加 被女人拒絕的機會
Good morning, Birdie.
早安,柏蒂
What are you girls talking about?
你們剛剛在說什么
Cybersex.
網路性愛
I tried once, but I kept getting a busy signal.
我很想試網路性愛 但是網路經常塞車
I know.
我知道
I was really depressed one Saturday night about 9:00--
有個禮拜六晚上我真沮喪…
Time to open up!
開門了