A week,I told him.
一個星期,我告訴他。
A week!he cried.I can't do that .They'll have the black spot on me by then.
一個星期!他嚷道,那可不行,他們會送黑券來的,
They'll come for me.
他們會來找我的。
Who will? Black Dog?I said.
誰,黑狗嗎?我問。
Yes, but there's worse than him.
對,還有比他更壞的呢。
It's my old sea-chest they want,
他們想要我的水手箱,
but I'll show them!
我會給他們看的。
Jim, if I get the black spot, you go to that doctor.
吉姆,如果我搞到那張黑券,你就去找那個大夫,
Tell him to bring a crowd of law officers and a local judge to the inn.
叫他召集一群警官來,包括治安推事,叫他們都到客店來。
They can catch Flint's crew-all that are left-at the Admiral Benbow.
這樣就可以把弗林特一幫全抓起來—所有余下的人。
I was Flint's first ship's officer, and I'm the only one who knows the place.
我以前是弗林特船上的大副,只有我一個人知道那個地方。