My mother heard the noise and came downstairs.
我母親被響聲驚動,下樓來幫忙。
We lifted the captain's head.
我們把老船長扶起來,
His eyes were closed and his face was a ter-rible colour.
他緊閉著雙眼,臉色十分可怕。
At that moment Dr Livesey arrived to see my father.
正在這時李甫西大夫來看我父親,
He looked at the captain and said to my mother:
他看了看老船長后對我母親說:
His heart can't take much more of this.
他的心臟受不了這個。
I told him drinking rum would kill him ,and it nearly has.
我早就警告過他不能喝這么多酒,現在正是酒害了他。
The captain opened his eyes and tried to sit up.
老船長睜開眼,試著坐起來。
Where's Black Dog?he asked.
黑狗在哪兒?他問。
There's no Black Dog here,
這里沒有黑狗,
said the doctor, Get on your feet and I'll help you to your bed.
大夫說。站起來吧,我扶你到床上去。