No, no, and that's an end of it!I heard the captain shout.
不,不,不,事情到此為止!我聽見老船長嚷著。
If one is caught ,we'll all be caught!
如果一個人被抓住,我們就會全都被抓住!
There were more shouts, and then the sound of the table crashing over.
喊聲越來越大,還有桌子被掀翻的響聲。
Next, I heard the sound of swords, then out ran Black Dog with blood running down his shoulder.
接著,我聽見刀劍的響聲,旋即我看見黑狗肩上淌著血沒命地往外跑。
He ran out of the inn and along the road.
他跑出客店,上了那條小路,
In a few seconds ,he had disap-peared from sight.
不一會兒就沒了蹤影。
The captain watched him go ,then said,Jim, quick! Bring me rum.
老船長看見他跑了,就對我說:吉姆,快拿朗姆酒來!
He turned and went back into the inn, but he could only just stand on his feet.
他要轉身回到客店,但無法挪動腳步。
I realized he was feeling ill and ran to fetch the rum.
我意識到他病了,趕緊跑去拿酒。
Then I heard him falling and hurried back to find him on the floor.
我聽見響聲馬上跑回來,看見老船長躺在地上。