Yuri! Welcome back.
尤里!歡迎你回來
Welcome both of you.Welcome to democracy.
歡迎你們兩個人.歡迎來到民主國家
Democracy?What have you been drinking, Andy?
民主國家?你最近到底喝了什么?安迪
Huh, you have not seen the news.You know they accuse me of rigging elections.
你看新聞了嗎? 他們控告我非法操縱大選
But after this, with your Florida and you Supreme Court of Kangaroos,
但是在你們最高法院 對于佛羅里達的事作出最后判決后
Now, the U.S. Must shut up forever.
美國要永遠的閉嘴了
How do you do this, Yuri?
你是怎么辦到的,尤里?
How do you do this,when they are watching all of my airspace?
你是如何?在他們監視著我領空的條件下辦到的?
Where there’s a will, there’s a weapon.
哪里有需求,哪里就會有武器
Come on, where’s my fucking money?
快點,我的錢在哪?
When it is delivered.
你把貨送到后,你就會收到錢
It is delivered.
貨已經送到了
This is not for me.This is for my neighbors to the west.
這些貨不是給我的.它是給我西面的鄰居的
The west?We’re going to Sierra Leone.
西邊? 我們要去塞拉利昂
Oh, yes. And my son Baptiste Junior will go with you to make the proper introductions.
沒錯,我的兒子安德烈二世會和你們一起去幫你們作介紹
We have no trucks.
我們沒有卡車
You will.As soon as we get the food out of them.
你們會有的.我們運完食物后,你們就有卡車了